Using standardised solutions, a modern retirement home has had underfloor heating implemented in over 300 rooms in an extremely short time.
- The hardware uses 230 V, for which built-in relays with communication options were key
- Tight spaces required a small and compact unit
- Several rooms were integrated in each apartment via communicable and pre-programmed thermostats
- Standardised software solutions made the system fast, easy and accurate from day one
- Modern standards and advanced technology, such as M-Bus for energy meters and TCP/IP for SCADA systems, made the system very easy and quick to integrate
- All parts of the system could be easily configured via a local display by an electrician