ARE YOU A CHALLENGER?
Regin develops and sells technical solutions that save energy and is the single largest Swedish-owned company in our industry. Our vision is to create well-being for people in a sustainable future by creating technical solutions that optimize resource use in buildings.
Now we are looking for new staff in Taiwan. Are you a person with a passion for technology and likes to take on the challenge of being a member of our Research & Development Team?
Regin is a value-driven company and has a strong corporate culture based on expertise, simplicity and dedication. We are looking for people who identify with our vision and our goal: when every customer feels like our most important and single partner - we have succeeded.
Our Offer to You
We offer you an exciting role in an internationally growing company with great opportunities for personal advancement.
Qualifications We Require
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering
- At least three years experiences in designing microprocessor based analog and digital devices.
- Ability to work in an international team
- Fair to good knowledge in English
Qualifications We Desire
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence others
- Good to advanced knowledge in English
- Schematic and layout experience, preferably in Altium and Orcad
- Experience in embedded programming in C or Assembler
- Experience with STMicroelectronics series of processors
- Experience with Atollic programming tools
- An obvious passion for engineering and building new things
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to analyze test data and make improvement suggestions the production line
Location: Taoyuan, Taiwan
Contact person: Helene Su 886-3-3556018, Managing Director
E-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark it with ”Electronics Development Engineer”
We evaluate continuously.