Regin Academy offers:
• Comprehensive training programs for integrators who want to become a certified Regin partner or a distributor. Read more about the Regin partner program
• Workshops focusing on creating complete and scalable solutions with our configurable controllers for room, ventilation and heating. - Just contact us if you are interested!
• Internal product training for our employees
We give you the keys to a successful project
Becoming a Regin certified partner means that you have access to our popular EXObasic courses, arranged on a regular basis.
Below you find examples of topics we cover throughout the EXObasic courses:
- Review of Regin products and BMS systems, connections and definitions
- Key factors in the project planning process, mostly related to communication
- Connection to controllers through networks
- Programming of freely programmable controllers
- General strategy for planning, programming and testing
- Design of SCADA graphics in controllers and servers
- Design your own graphic objects
- Program your own objects
Training sessions 2023
|Week 9, 27 February - 2 March
|Swedish||Physically in Kållered, Sweden|
|Week 13, 27 - 30 March
|Swedish||Digitally via Teams|
|Week 16, 17 - 20 April
|English||Digitally via Teams|
|Week 19, 8 - 11 May||Swedish||Physically in Kållered, Sweden|
|Week 26, 26 - 29 June||Swedish||Digitally via Teams|
Monday 10;00am – 04;00pm
- Hardware walkthrough
- Setup of the EXOsystem
- Loading a program
Tuesday – Thursday, 9;00am – 04;00pm (Thursday ends 03;00pm)
- Controller Builder; Programming, PID setup, Communication theory, Alarms and events, Time channels, Historical logging.
- Arrigo BMS; Server Setup, User accounts, View Designer, Link Icons, scripting.
- Protocols to cover; EXOline, Modbus, BACnet and M-Bus.