• Be the first to find out about our latest product news
• Take advantage of our current promotions
• Get information about where you can meet us at fairs and events
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new data protection law in the EU that came in to force on 25 May, 2018. We would like to inform you that we store and manage information such as name, company name, address and e-mail to be able to send newsletters, invitations and offers to you.
When you visit our website, we track your search history to provide you with personalized information and a relevant digital experience.
We will never share your personal data to any third party, except to those of our subcontractors who are personal data providers, when it is necessary to communicate with you via text messages, email and mail.
Your right to your personal information
- You always have the right to know what information we have about you and how we handle your personal data.
- You always have the right to have your information corrected if it is incorrect.
- You may at any time cancel your subscription for newsletters.