How Do I start?
Follow the checklist below to get your installation of Arrigo BMS.
Be aware that Arrigo Local needs:
- EXO2019 Edition 3 (contact Regin Support for download link)
- SQL (Server) Express (contact Regin Support for download link)
- EXO2019 Edition 3 is installed.
- SQL (Server) Express is installed.
- License for EXOscada 2019 is installed.
- Arrigo Local is installed.
- Project is attached.
- Arrigo BMS is added to your project, instructions below.
- EXOscada is started.
- Start a browser and navigate to https://localhost/arrigo.
Download EXO2019 Ed3 and SQL Express
Download Arrigo Local from Arrigo.se
Explanation of downloaded installer files.
After a normal installation of Arrigo Local, you will get an additional installation file in your download folder (or same as the original installer file folder). This new file is the latest stable build.
Typically, this installation file can be copied and used for installation in non-internet connected PC.
Getting the latest untested build, only for testing new features and not for end-client installation.
After a normal installation of Arrigo Local, you will get an additional installation file in your download folder (or same as the original installer file).
Run this new downloaded file from the command prompt (Win + R) and add -latest at the end.
> ArrigoLocalInstaller-EXO2019Edition3_737-1.0.264.exe -latest
Warning! This way of installing will override the standard installer and install a non tested version of the system.
If you are unsure of what to do, just runt the installer as it is.
Adding Arrigo BMS to your project
- An EXOscada project needs the additional Arrigo BMS object to work. A couple of manual steps are needed to get online and going.
- In Project Builder, add the object Arrigo BMS from the General objects category. This will copy necessary files to the project and give access to the new tools.
- In Project Builder, select the Main Computer and open Scada functions - add the Arrigo BMS function.
- Restart your EXOscada.