Software updates made in Regio Midi 1.7-1-03:
- Restoration of CO2 control function to control between an Min/Max value
- Digital input can be used as an external input as an indication
- The BACnet variable for enabling/disabling buttons (RegioButtonActiveConf) has been removed since the Regio BACnet stack only support 8 states and this variable is now more than 8
- When a window contact indicates an open window, the VAV damper go to the set MIN limit for Off state.
- Minor Application tool updates to promote versatility and stability
Get your update here! With a few clicks you can just update your Application tool and get started.