Install a climate control system in the Arman Residential and Commercial Complex in the holy city of Mashhad, Iran. Servicing Muslim pilgrims, the 13-floor centre includes a hotel, apartments, more than 450 shops, restaurants and a giant main hall with waterfalls, ponds and caves.
It was a project full of challenges, to say the least. The most important one was to choose the right solution: programming the entire system from scratch or working with pre-programmed regulators, configured through a simple cloud solution.
There was more than 90 air handling units spread out around the building and the client was in a rush and wanted to start up the shopping centre first. This project could have been so messy, complicated and time-consuming. But with the pre-programmed Corrigo they managed to start it up at once, step by step with the entire energy-saving functionality such as outdoor-compensated scheduled time of operation and so on.
- Using simple tools for Corrigo, the installer was able to deploy the whole system single-handedly
- A clear-cut Modbus standard enables easy integration with existing SCADA systems
- The standardised solution handled both simple and advanced applications
- The standardised solution minimised all error sources during commissioning, service and maintenance
- The solution can be easily upgraded, if needed