A classical building in Oslo with a long history and reputation that has progressively been given many incremental upgrades thanks to future proof technology.
- Commissioned in 1987, it is still fully modern
- The initial units in the building, installed in 1987, today use modern technology with web access and communication via e.g. TCP/IP
- Old technology that still works is permitted to remain, to be integrated with today’s most advanced technology. ”If it’s not broken, don’t fix it!” is the motto.
- Today, the installation integrates all modern technology and communication standards – including TCP/IP, M-Bus for energy meters, KNX for lighting control, web access for the entire installation, simple user interfaces and more.
- Flexibility and compatibility makes the solution safe even during coming decades