Arrigo Energy Management (EMS)
Arrigo EMS is our application for energy management that integrates seamlessly with your Arrigo BMS. With the EMS-module in place, you can make deep analyses of your collected building data.
Save time. Improve performance.
Arrigo's is designed to save time. Building management involves numerous processes and many different agents. When everyone has real-time access and full control of their respective area of responsibility, the speed for completion of tasks will increase. Here is how Arrigo will make your business more efficient:
- One platform for collaboration improves productivity across the entire operation
- Role-based and personalized views with widgets for timely and informed decisions
- Real-time access to critical information enables fast analysis and instant actions
- Easy access to maintenance data, day-to-day operations, and operational incidents
A prerequisite for saving energy in real estate is to understand the origin of costs. Arrigo EMS provides you a suite of simple analyzing tools that quickly deliver the insights needed for optimized building performance. At all times.
Arrigo EMS provides:
- comparisons of energy use before and after interventions, or between different time periods
- functions for comparisons of buildings
- normalized values with corrections for outside temperature variations
- smart forecasting features showing how adjustments will affect energy use over time
- quality-assured reports
- smart features such as real-time report sharing with different stakeholders
- filtered views on geographical areas, residential areas, and properties
- free choice of level of data presentation
- and much more...
Full control of energy consumption
Arrigo gives property owners and managers control over their energy consumption. By using the power of data from the Arrigo BMS application and combine it with in-depth analysis from the Arrigo EMS you have the right tools to analyze your costs, optimize performance and increase the property's cash flow and asset value.